Due to the remote location of Goldmyer Hot Springs, it is the visitor's responsibility to pack appropriately for a back country experience. Consider the Ten Essentials of Mountaineering when gathering gear for your next visit.
Always be prepared for the worst case scenario by outfitting yourself with the following...
- First-aid kit
- Good hiking boots (waterproof preferred)
- Rain gear
- Warm layered clothing
- Filled water bottle(s)
- Backpacking water filter (no potable water provided by Goldmyer)
- Flashlight (even if not camping)
- Bathing suit (optional)
- Food (even in not camping)
- Camp stove and utensils (if camping)
- Camping equipment if staying overnight (tent, sleeping bag, sleeping pad)
- Directions, which can be found under our reservation instructions